Scientific Support Specialist
Business Manager EMEA
Reagents for research
– GENE EXPRESSION: jetPRIME® is an efficient DNA transfection reagent that is gentle for cells and cost effective using low amounts of nucleic acids.
– RNA INTERFERENCE: INTERFERin® is a siRNA/miRNA transfection reagent that provides a great silencing in a wide variety of cells using low siRNA concentration.
– HARD TO TRANSFECT CELLS: jetMESSENGER® is a mRNA transfection reagent that gives high transfection efficiency in all of usually difficult to transfect cells such as cancer cells. mRNA transfection is as easy as DNA transfection, with the advantage that mRNA does not need to reach the cell nucleus for expression and does not require cell division for efficient gene expression.
– GENOME EDITING: jetCRISPR™ is an innovative reagent especially designed to deliver RNP (SpCas9 Nuclease + gRNA) in a CRISPR/Cas9 experiment. jetCRISPR™ leads to high CRISPR genome editing efficiency and keep an excellent cell viability and morphology.
– IN VIVO EXPERIMENTS: in vivo-jetPEI® is a transfection reagent especially designed for efficient delivery of any nucleic acids into animals.
General information about EACR meeting
The convention will take place at the RAI Amsterdam: ENTRANCE G
1078 GZ Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 549 12 12