So, why would you want to come and work at Polyplus?
Well, we think there is a whole load of great, sustainable and important reasons why you should consider Polyplus-transfection® for your next career step – here’s the Polyplus team’s top 5 :
1. Polyplus is a small, and we think beautiful, Company which is focused on helping our Customers be highly successful with their science by providing them with effective and innovative transfection reagents, which are kind (not just nice) to your cells, can deliver the Customer’s bio-molecule efficiently and safely, which are available quickly from stock, which are shipped express with long shelf lives and backed up with fast and efficient technical support – where you can talk to a real person and not an “interactive voice response technology”.
2. Our working culture is open, supportive, team based and fair. Your success will be our success and vice versa. You will not get to the top here by treading on others but on merit and the quality of your contributions, overtime and at all levels to the team, our Customers and the business.
3. We will help you grow as a professional through formal training, on-the-job experience and by listening to you and asking you to contribute to not only the day-to-day business of the Company but also to improving our performance, our processes, tool set and our culture. At Polyplus you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
4. We are located in the Parc d’Innovation at Illkirch-Graffenstaden a few kilometres south of Strasbourg in the heart of the Alsace. The Parc d’Innovation is a green space and is home to a broad mixture of University Faculties, large European Research Centres such as IGBMC, technology incubators as well as many commercial Companies like Transgene , Thermo Fisher Scientific and of course Polyplus. So you will have the opportunity to meet people from many backgrounds, cultures and countries.
5. Many Business Books written by ex-CEOs of large Corporations tell us that you also need to have “fun” at work. Well, fun is very different things to different people. I would say that at Polyplus we have fun most of the time. Fun working on interesting projects, fun helping Customers solve their challenging problems and fun help each other achieve our individual goals and collective targets. Sometimes we also BBQ, have a Raclette Party, go out to lunch together, share breakfast…