Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research, bio-production and therapeutics.
Polyplus-transfection supplies its proprietary range of reagents for the transfection of genes, oligonucleotides and siRNA through a worldwide distributor network since 2001. The headquarters are based in Strasbourg, France, with subsidiaries in USA and Asia.
To reinforce the team, we are currently looking for a talented and motivated Scientific Support Specialist!
In collaboration with a team of scientists, you will be involved in our product sales support. You will directly interact with our scientific support specialists, sales managers, marketing team and customers. You will be in charge of the following (non-exhaustive list of) activities:
- Deliver scientific support and expertise to our customers worldwide through emails, phone calls and in-person meetings.
- Identify customer needs and recommend the appropriate products and solutions.
- Make use of your scientific and technical problem-solving skills to improve our customers’ experimental and research results.
- Keep our customer relationship management database up to date.
- Assist in the on-going technical education of the broader Polyplus organization, our distributors and end-user customers.
- Work collaboratively across the business to act as a scientific resource with the marketing and sales teams to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Write and edit scientific & technical documents.
- Remain up-to-date on new products, emerging technologies and novel research areas.
Profile & Skills
- MANDATORY: PhD in Life Sciences, fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Extensive knowledge of mammalian cell culture.
- Brilliant scientific problem-solving ability.
- Experience in a customer service/facing role preferred.
- Must be organized, rigorous and proactive, able to work under minimal supervision and in a team setting.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and internal teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- An open-minded and flexible work environment in a qualified and dynamic team
- 12 months fixed-term contract
- Location: Illkirch-Graffenstaden
If you recognize yourself in this profile, send us your cover letter and CV at email@example.com