Polyplus-transfection® SA is the leading biotechnology company that supports Gene and Cell therapy, biologics manufacturing and life science research with innovative nucleic acid transfection solutions. Polyplus-transfection’s strengths are 20 years of experience in manufacturing transfection solutions with tailored scientific and regulatory support to accelerate research. Based on the Science Park close to Strasbourg (France), Polyplus-transfection® offers an extensive and growing range of transfection reagents available worldwide.
We are looking for a Research Scientist – In vivo to join our Life Sciences R&D team!
- Design and execution of in vivo experiments including pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic, efficacy, toxicology and mechanistic studies
- Actively contribute to the realization of R&D programs relating to in vitro transfection and in vivo delivery of nucleic acids (DNA and mRNA) formulated with polymers, lipids and lipid nanoparticles (LNPs)
- Isolation and culture of cell lines and primary cells (human and murine cells)
- Carrying out transfection experiments
- Analysis of gene and protein expression by flow cytometry and luminescence after transfection
- Analysis of in vivo samples (cytokines, metabolic enzymes, cellular and humoral responses) with standard molecular biology, biochemical, and histological techniques
- Data analysis, interpretation and drafting of protocols and technical reports
- Participate in the general functioning of the laboratory
- Present the results and progress of projects internally and externally in international meetings
- Collaborate and interact effectively within a dynamic and multidisciplinary team of colleagues including:
- R&D biologists,
- R&D chemists,
- Technical support team,
- Marketing and Business Development teams.
Desired education and/or experience
- PhD in biology/biotechnology/immunology/pharmacology with at least of 2 years of experience
- Proven track record designing and executing in vivo studies,
- Significant experience in non-viral delivery, immunology and animal experimentation required
- Skills in cell culture, transfection, biochemistry, molecular biology and flow cytometry essential
- Knowledge of LNPs appreciated
- Rigorous, organized and autonomous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Creativity, ability to be a force of proposal and to take initiatives
- English level B2
Full-time position located in the headquarter in Illkirch (Strasbourg) to fill ASAP. Sustainable position (CDI).
Please send CV, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org