Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops and sells innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research, biologics manufacturing and gene therapy. We enable scientists to develop breakthrough technologies to improve human health with delivery solutions every step of the way from fundamental research to clinical applications.
We are looking for an experienced and tech savvy Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager to lead marketing functions across the region for our fast-growing business.
The Marketing Manager, APAC has responsibility for executing marketing strategy, regional marketing campaign and demand generation for Polyplus portfolio. This role will report locally to the APAC Business Director and functionally to the Global Marketing Director.
The Marketing manager APAC will be developing and leading marketing and product positioning programs in the region, The role will be working closely with regional and global internal resources (sales, marketing, scientific support, field application specialists), as well as partner agencies. resulting in measurable impact on demand, leads, revenue and market share gains.
He/She will be working closely with opinion leaders in cell and gene therapy manufacturing in the region, as well as key customers and will provide a perspective on market dynamics, competitive opportunities, customer requirements and sales force pipeline needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Campaign rollout in direct and with the support of partner agency and our channel partners.
- Leading and executing branding campaign to promote corporate brand in the region, aligning with global marketing team and campaign.
- Support sales function to drive lead generation and optimization effectively by applying market data tools and CRM platform (SalesForce.com). Measure performance optimally by using analytics tools and platforms.
- Collaborate and align with headquarter marketing and scientific support and local sales teams to develop annual marketing strategy and plans to drive brand awareness, customer engagement, demand generation, pipeline health and achieve revenue targets.
- Provide quarterly market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications or adjacent market opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders to be a voice of the customers.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- MSc or PhD degree in Biology or Chemistry; Business degree highly desirable.
- 3 years marketing experience with solid scientific technology and cell & gene therapy market knowledge
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
- Collaborative approach to developing and sharing strategy, tactics and analytics on a global scale using digital media.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Social skills and cross-functional teams experience
- Business level Mandarin & English
This role can be located an any of the main life sciences hubs of Asia with a preference for Shanghai.
This opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company comes with a competitive compensation package.
The role requires extensive travel throughout Asia as well as some travel to the HQ in France.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, send us your cover letter and CV at email@example.com