Polyplus is a leading solutions provider for advanced biologic and cell and gene therapy. We expand from research to commercial scale. Polyplus is an innovator in nucleic acid delivery, and has the legacy portfolio featuring process-centric transfection reagents, kits and related support and services. Headquartered in Europe, the Polyplus team continues to grow globally with operations in the United States and Asia.
Polyplus offers a full spectrum of innovating gene delivery solutions covering design and engineering services of plasmid DNA, manufacturing of plasmid DNA at RUO and clinical grade, transfection reagents and in vivo delivery solutions, as well as support services for Design of Experiment and regulatory compliance.
Our mission is to develop cutting-edge delivery technologies to enable scientists to develop breakthrough nucleic acid-based therapies as treatment to improve Human health every step of the way from basic science to the clinic.
We believe that nucleic acid delivery should be efficient, reliable and accessible, and not the limiting step in developing nucleic acid-based therapies to address unmet medical needs. Our goal is to continuously provide gold standard products in terms of quality, efficacy and safety.
In order to strengthen our manufacturing & analytical subcontractor team, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager trainee.
You will be responsible for supporting and participating in the management of pharmaceutical grade manufacturing projects.
You will be in direct contact with the GMP subcontractor manager, but will also be in contact with the GMP subcontractor project managers and with the production, analytical development and quality assurance departments.
Your main tasks will be to (the list below is not exhaustive):
1. Manage Protein Production product range
- Establish the specifications for new projects
- Establish and follow the project schedule by coordinating all activities
- Write risk analyses
- Participate in periodic meetings with the various subcontractors involved in the projects to monitor progress
- Participate in document reviews:
- Development reports
- Protocols and validation reports for analytical methods
- Risk analyses
- Chemical compatibility study reports
- Manufacturing records
- Stability protocols and reports
- Process validation protocols and reports
- Monitor the budget for each project
- In conjunction with the quality department, ensure the follow-up of undesirable events and changes
Profile & Competences
- Open to students with a degree from BAC+4 to BAC+5, the position requires:
- To be curious and passionate to tackle subjects with enthusiasm
- To be collaborative to make projects and clients successful
- Initial training in the field of chemistry or pharmaceuticals
- Fluent level of English (written and oral)
- First experience or initial training in project management
- Initial experience or training in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- Good knowledge of IT tools (office: word, powerpoint, MSP, Excel)
- A creative, ethical and international working environment within a dynamic and qualified team and close-knit human-sized company
- Contract type: Internship
- Location: Illkirch-Graffenstaden (easily accessible from Strasbourg by bike, bus or tram)
- We believe in equal opportunity for all
- Other benefits including free coffee, seasonal fruit baskets, lunch vouchers, good working conditions with brand new premises, reimbursement of 50% of your public transport pass, access to a discounted ticketing platform
- Community events such as Breakfasts, Sports ,BBQs ,Social events. To know more join us!
If you fit this profile, we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter at the following address: email@example.com