Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research, bio-production and therapeutics.
Polyplus-transfection supplies its proprietary range of reagents for the transfection of genes, oligonucleotides and siRNA through a worldwide distributor network since 2001. The headquarters are based in Strasbourg, France, with subsidiaries in USA and Asia.
To reinforce the team, we are currently looking for a talented and motivated Corporate Development Assistant.
- Assist the Corporate Development team in the identifications and characterization of targets linked to the company’s diversification strategy.
- Make the link with different departments in the company to collect and consolidate scientific, technical and business information related to the company’s key subjects of interest.
Profile & Skills
- Available for 6 months – preferred start Q2 2022.
- Double training scientific & business (ideally life sciences related engineering degree or PhD in biology/chemistry applied to health + master degree in business/strategy/finance/entrepreneurship).
- Strong interest in the healthcare field (with a focus on gene / cell therapy).
- Excellent analytical skills to understand complex problems.
- English (mandatory) & French (preferred): Fluent spoken and written (mandatory).
- High organizational skills in the management of missions and priorities.
- Ability to effectively interact with various functions at all levels of the organization.
- An open-minded and flexible work environment in a qualified and dynamic team
- Internship, full time
- Location: Illkirch-Graffenstaden
If you recognize yourself in this profile, send us your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org