Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the in vivo, in vitro and ex vivo delivery of nucleic acids in research, bioproduction and therapeutics.
Located close to the University of Strasbourg in Eastern France, Polyplus-transfection has been ISO 9001-certified since 2002. Polyplus reagents are involved in a growing number of clinical trials worldwide.
Our company is currently experiencing an exponential in all areas and regions.
In order to follow our development, we are currently looking looking for a talented and motivated Controller Apprenticeship.
Joining us at an early stage in your career, in our ever-changing multicultural environment will allow you to speed your professional development. We will provide all the required support to ensure that you will be able to give your very best in our human-size, people-oriented company.
You can expect to work on very exciting projects and collaborating with recognized experts on their domains, in a friendly environment.
About the apprenticeship
As part of the Finance team you will participate in:
- KPI’s construction and follow up for commercial, production and R&D activities
- Budget & Forecast construction and follow up
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Internal Reporting
- Performance of adhoc financial analysis for Internal projects
- Last stages of SAP Integration
- Your education level : M2- Contrôle de Gestion
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have good accounting knowledge.
- Ideally you have had a first working experience on Finance/Accounting – Stage or Apprenticeship
- You are good in Excel.
- You have good analytical and relational skills.
- You are a reliable, self-motivated, results driven person.
- You are a team player.
- You are a good communicator
- Location: Parc d’Innovation Illkirch-Graffentstaden
- Contract: Apprenticeship
If you recognize yourself in this profile, send us your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org