Polyplus-transfection® SA is the leading biotechnology company that supports Gene and Cell therapy, biologics manufacturing and life science research with innovative nucleic acid transfection solutions. Polyplus-transfection’s strengths are 20 years of experience in manufacturing transfection solutions with tailored scientific and regulatory support to accelerate research.
Based on the BioParc close to Strasbourg (France), Polyplus-transfection® offers an extensive and growing range of transfection reagents available worldwide.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share. As a Brand Manager you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales.
To be successful as a Brand Manager, you should have a good understanding of consumer behavior, be up-to-date on market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity. You will also be responsible for conducting research, analyzing data and reporting on brand performance.
Under the supervision of the Global Marketing Director, the principal missions of the Brand Manager are:
- Define and implement brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
Operational Marketing & Communication:
- Allocate and manage both human and financial resources to reach goals
- Supervise advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Establish and follow a yearly operational marketing plan
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including print, online and social media to build the credibility of brand
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
Desired education and / or experience
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Interest in Life Science, especially Gene Therapy
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Good written and verbal communication skills, both in English and French
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with impactful marketing campaigns
Occasional international travel.
Full-time position located in Strasbourg, France to fill ASAP
- To apply: send application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference “BRAND MANAGER”