Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research, bio-production and therapeutics.
Polyplus-transfection supplies its proprietary range of reagents for the transfection of genes, oligonucleotides and siRNA through a worldwide distributor network since 2001. The headquarters are based in Strasbourg, France, with subsidiaries in USA and Asia.
To reinforce the team, we are currently looking for a talented and motivated Bioprocess Development Engineer
- In charge of the production of recombinant viruses in lab scale bioreactors (suspension and adherent cell cultures)
- Development and optimization of cell culture processes
- Optimization of the transfection step
- Experimental validation in a bioreactor model of the R&D transfection reagents
- Viral titers analysis (transuction, cytometry, PCR, ELISA)
- Collaborate and interact effectively across a dynamic scientific environment.
- Within the multidisciplinary R&D team with biologists and chemists
- With the Marketing and Scientific Support departments
- Report the advancement of experiments and present results internally.
PROFILE & SKILLS
- Engineer/Master Degree in biotechnology and bioprocesses
- Strong expertise in cell culture process development for bioreactors
- Knowledge and experience in transfection, molecular biology and design of experiment required
- Excellent analytical skills to understand complex problems
- 5 years relevant industrial/research experience is required
- English & French: Fluent spoken and written (mandatory)
- High organizational skills in the management of missions and priorities
- Ability to effectively interact with various functions at all levels of the organization
- Sense of responsibility, enthusiasm, diplomacy and willingness to learn are a must
- An open-minded and flexible work environment in a qualified and dynamic team
- Permanent contract, Full time job
- Location: Illkirch-Graffenstaden
If you recognize yourself in this profile, send us your cover letter and CV at email@example.com