ENGLISH: Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the in vivo, in vitro and ex vivo delivery of nucleic acids in research, bio-production and therapeutics. Polyplus-transfection supplies its proprietary range of reagents for the transfection of genes, oligonucleotides and siRNA through a worldwide distributor network since 2001. The headquarters are based in Strasbourg, France, with subsidiaries in USA and Asia.
FRENCH: Polyplus-transfection est une entreprise qui développe et commercialise des réactifs innovants permettant le transfert d’acides nucléiques in vivo, in vitro et ex vivo. Ces réactifs, destinés à la recherche académique, la bio-production et la thérapie sont disponibles dans le monde entier via un réseau de distributeurs. Basé à Strasbourg en France, Polyplus dispose également d’une antenne commerciale aux USA et en Asie.
To join a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team, we are seeking an energetic and highly motivated:
Global Account Manager – Gene & Cell Therapy
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying, cultivating, and maintaining long-term relationships with key account customers developing clinical trials in Gene and Cell Therapy field (worldwide).
- Grow the number of key account customers/ grow the revenue in close interaction with the local business managers
- Offer technical and commercial support regarding customer clinical projects, in close relationship with our R&D, Technical support and Quality Assurance departments.
- Build technical and commercial proposal regarding new custom-products or services for Key account customers developing clinical research.
- Manage current and new partnerships with external commercial partners.
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and revenue reporting.
- Attend scientific meetings and trade shows.
Your key success factors:
- Strong appetite for technical and sales interactions
- At least a Master degree in life science discipline required (advanced degree such as a PhD preferred).
- Experience selling life science products with minimum 3 years proven track record in growing accounts from existing business and achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of the Pharma and Biotech industry, and in particular of Gene Therapy product development and manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines as well as basic understanding of drug development and clinical trials process.
- Fluent in both English and French
- Based in or willing to relocate to Strasbourg area, France.
Your distinctive skills
- You are enthusiastic, mission-driven and have great inter personal skills.
- You are autonomous, disciplined, curious and eager to learn.
- Cooperate and collaborate with good teamwork spirit.
- You are customer oriented with excellent sales and negotiation skills, from identification to closing.
- Ability to thrive in a complex and changing eco-system. Willing to work in a very innovative and fast-growing biotech company.
- Strong organizational skills, with good planning in regards to the tasks.
Full-Time position immediately available, based in Strasbourg, France (67).
Sustainable position (CDI), with a 6 month probation period.
Please send CV and cover letter at email@example.com
Polyplus-transfection is always looking for new talents!
Please send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your career at Polyplus-transfection
So, why would you want to come and work at Polyplus?
Well, we think there is a whole load of great, sustainable and important reasons why you should consider Polyplus-transfection® for your next career step – here’s the Polyplus team’s top 5 :
1. Polyplus is a small, and we think beautiful, Company which is focused on helping our Customers be highly successful with their science by providing them with effective and innovative transfection reagents, which are kind (not just nice) to your cells, can deliver the Customer’s bio-molecule efficiently and safely, which are available quickly from stock, which are shipped express with long shelf lives and backed up with fast and efficient technical support – where you can talk to a real person and not an “interactive voice response technology”.
2. Our working culture is open, supportive, team based and fair. Your success will be our success and vice versa. You will not get to the top here by treading on others but on merit and the quality of your contributions, overtime and at all levels to the team, our Customers and the business.
3. We will help you grow as a professional through formal training, on-the-job experience and by listening to you and asking you to contribute to not only the day-to-day business of the Company but also to improving our performance, our processes, tool set and our culture. At Polyplus you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
4. We are located in the Parc d’Innovation at Illkirch-Graffenstaden a few kilometres south of Strasbourg in the heart of the Alsace. The Parc d’Innovation is a green space and is home to a broad mixture of University Faculties, large European Research Centres such as IGBMC, technology incubators as well as many commercial Companies like Transgene , Thermo Fisher Scientific and of course Polyplus. So you will have the opportunity to meet people from many backgrounds, cultures and countries.
5. Many Business Books written by ex-CEOs of large Corporations tell us that you also need to have “fun” at work. Well, fun is very different things to different people. I would say that at Polyplus we have fun most of the time. Fun working on interesting projects, fun helping Customers solve their challenging problems and fun help each other achieve our individual goals and collective targets. Sometimes we also BBQ, have a Raclette Party, go out to lunch together, share breakfast…