Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the in vivo, in vitro and ex vivo delivery of nucleic acids in research, bio-production and therapeutics. Polyplus-transfection supplies its proprietary range of reagents for the transfection of genes, oligonucleotides and siRNA through a worldwide distributor network since 2001. The headquarters are based in Strasbourg, France, with subsidiaries in USA and Asia.
We are seeking a highly motivated:
Technical Support Specialist
• Interact directly with our customers worldwide (end-users and distributors), to deliver Technical and Scientific support and expertise through emails, phone calls and in-person meetings mainly in English language.
• Employ your scientific and technical problem solving skills to improve our customers’ experimental and research results.
• Identify customer needs/ requirements, and recommend the appropriate Polyplus products and solutions.
• Act as a technical resource to support the Polyplus field sales organization to meet and/or exceed their revenue objectives.
• Remain up-to-date on new products, emerging technologies, novel research areas as well as service offerings through bibliographic searches.
• Assist in the on-going technical education of the broader Polyplus organisation, our distributors and end-user customers.
• Collaborate with the different functions within the company (R&D, Marketing, Sales…).
• Moderate customer facing meetings with appropriate technical resources.
• Write and edit technical documents with strong interaction with the Polyplus R&D team.
• Keep our customer relationship management database (SFDC) up to date.
• Follow-up on sample requests.
• M.Sc or PhD in Life Sciences with hands on experience in medium to large scale bio-production with mammalian cell lines – ideally in an industrial environment.
• Extensive knowledge of mammalian cell culture, especially suspension adapted HEK-293 or CHO.
• Fluent in English.
• Able to work autonomously or in a team setting.
• Must be organized, rigorous and proactive.
• Brilliant scientific problem solving ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Field experience is desired.
• Written and verbal communication skills in German is a plus.
Position based in Strasbourg, France (67).
6 months fixed term contract, with a possible sustainable position (CDI).
Please send CV and cover letter at email@example.com