Polyplus-transfection is a biotechnology company that develops, markets and sells innovative solutions for the in vivo, in vitro and ex vivo delivery of nucleic acids in research, bio-production and therapeutics. Polyplus-transfection supplies its proprietary range of reagents for the transfection of genes, oligonucleotides and siRNA through a worldwide distributor network since 2001. The headquarters are based in Strasbourg, France, with subsidiaries in USA and Asia.
We are seeking a highly motivated:
Technical Support Specialist
- Interact directly with our customers worldwide (end-users and distributors), to deliver Technical and Scientific support and expertise through emails, phone calls and in-person meetings mainly in English language.
- Employ your scientific and technical problem solving skills to improve our customers’ experimental and research results.
- Identify customer needs/ requirements, and recommend the appropriate Polyplus products and solutions.
- Act as a technical resource to support the Polyplus field sales organization to meet and/or exceed their revenue objectives.
- Remain up-to-date on new products, emerging technologies, novel research areas as well as service offerings through bibliographic searches.
- Assist in the on-going technical education of the broader Polyplus organisation, our distributors and end-user customers.
- Collaborate with the different functions within the company (R&D, Marketing, Sales…).
- Moderate customer facing meetings with appropriate technical resources.
- Write and edit technical documents with strong interaction with the Polyplus R&D team.
- Keep our customer relationship management database (SalesForce.com) up to date.
- Follow-up on sample requests.
- M.Sc or PhD in Life Sciences with hands on experience in the lab.
- Extensive knowledge of mammalian cell culture
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work autonomously or in a team setting.
- Must be organized, rigorous and proactive.
- Brilliant scientific problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge in bioproduction of proteins or of mouse work would be a plus.
- Field experience is desired.
Position based in Strasbourg, France (67).
6 months fixed term contract, with a possible sustainable position (CDI).
Please send CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org